How to schedule a session online
Watch this short video for instructions
We try to update this section regularly. We have one therapist with openings. She is just starting with us and she is amazing! Her name is Rachel Donohue-Dupler and you can read more about her on the Meet Our Team page. She can take Medicare, Park Care, and self-pay. Aetna has said she will be able to take Aetna within the next month. She has also applied to take Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, Kaiser, Tricare, United, Cigna, and Humana. You're welcome to start with self-pay and transition over to using insurance as soon as she can take it.
To make an appointment, you can schedule online below, call/text 719-948-7120, or email firstname.lastname@example.org! You can watch the video below for instructions on how to schedule online!
Our other therapists and interns are currently full so we aren't doing online scheduling for them. We are expanding and have new therapists starting the process to join our team so we hope to have more availability and online scheduling soon!
January 21, 2021
For new clients, follow these steps:
1. Choose the person you would like to schedule an appointment with (below- we currently only have one therapist using online scheduling).
2. Select the location (either primary location for in person, or telehealth for over your computer or phone)
3. Select the service you would like to schedule (for new clients it's always 90791 Therapy Intake for a 60 minute first session)
4. Select your date and time by double clicking on white boxes on the schedule (gray boxes are taken)
5. When the appointment pops up, click the green save button.
6. Enter your information to create a client portal account.
7. You will see a notification and get an email that your appointment has been submitted and is awaiting confirmation.
8. We will email you the next business day with your electronic intake forms. Please check your spam if you don't see them, or let us know if you haven't gotten them. You'll want to fill the forms out before coming so they don't cut into your session time.
For existing clients, we are not currently using online scheduling until we're more familiar with the process. :)