How to schedule a session online
Watch this short video for instructions
For new clients, follow these steps:
1. Choose the person you would like to schedule an appointment with (below- we currently only have three therapists using online scheduling so feel free to call, text or email us to inquire about other openings 719-948-7120 or email@example.com)
2. Select the location (either primary location for in person, or telehealth for over your computer or phone)
3. Select the service you would like to schedule (for new clients it's always 90791 Therapy Intake for a 60 minute first session)
4. Select your date and time by double clicking on white boxes on the schedule (gray boxes are taken)
5. When the appointment pops up, click the green save button.
6. Enter your information to create a client portal account.
7. You will see a notification and get an email that your appointment has been submitted and is awaiting confirmation.
existing clients, click the link below to cancel or reschedule your appointment. If it's 24 hours or less until your scheduled appointment, the online option is unavailable so please call or text your therapist or our main office number at 719-948-7120.
FOR NEW CLIENTS * eventually:
STEP ONE: Click the link below to see which therapists have openings, read about the insurances they accept, and go directly to their calendar to schedule.
STEP TWO: After choosing a time, you will be able to click on a link to create a client portal and fill out your intake forms electronically. It's very important you do this so that you don't have to fill them out during session, which cuts into your session time.